You will implement, execute and deliver the marketing strategy, with a prime focus on product marketing, corporate communication and inbound lead generation.
* Execute the corporate & event marketing strategy
– Follow the roadmap & editorial calendar to increase visibility within the market (create content for our websites, social networks, etc.);
– Improve SEO and manage SEA campaigns;
– Manage the marketing and press relations service providers;
– Participate in the organization of commercial events (trade shows, conferences, webinars, etc.) with the Sales team;
* Execute the brand awareness strategy
– Carry out tasks relating to the company’s brand awareness;
– Ensure that all communications are consistent with the Brand identity and resonate with the target audiences;
– Carry out tasks relating to the development of the Employer Brand in coordination with the HR Manager.
* Execute the product marketing strategy
– Undertake market research and analysis on creative industries and share key information with all teams;
– Create and update marketing materials for the Business Development team.
* Execute the community management strategy
– Using different channels, build and nurture a community centered on the topics of recommendation and personalization;
– Manage social media: community management on X (ex-Twitter), Linkedin, etc.;
– Manage partnerships with influencers.